Welcome to our website pherecydes-pharma.com. As for PHERECYDES PHARMA, your privacy and the security of your personal information are really important.
We are committed to collect, process and protect your data from the pherecydes-pharma.com website in accordance with the French " Law on Computer Technology and Freedom dated from January 6th, 1978 and the General Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU of 27 April 2016.
For any clarification, request or requirement regarding your privacy and the processing of your personal data’s, you can contact us at any time:
- Phone: +33 (0) 1 48 40 65 35
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PHERECYDES PHARMA’s head office is located 102 avenue Gaston Roussel, 93230 Romainville. France. The Director of the Protection of the Information will answer your request.
PHERECYDES PHARMA undertakes to send you an answer within 5 working days.
What personal data do we collect?
All personal data processed by PHERECYDES PHARMA are those provided while filling out the contact form, sending us an email and those we collect by browsing our website pherecydes-pharma.com.
Login and navigation: On this occasion, cookies are used to collect reliable information (including your IP address (location), information about the computer used for navigation, the connection mode, the type and version of the browser, operating conditions.
Contact form: When you fill out the contact form, the following data is collected: name, surname, company, industry, function, phone, email address and your message. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory because they are necessary to process your information request.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by PHERECYDES PHARMA trained personnel in the processing and protection of personal data.
What are the uses of your personal data?
We only process or use your data’s insofar it is necessary to fulfill your request, for our commercial prospecting, to carry out statistical studies.
Your personal data is used exclusively by PHERECYDES PHARMA and for PHERECYDES PHARMA and, possibly, by our subcontractors responsible for the management of the digital tools of the company for the purposes listed below:
- Access and use of the pherecydes-pharma.com website
- Verification and authentication of your data
- Optimization of the site layout and operation
- Fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malwares
- Management of the commercial relationship (information requests, contracts requests) between PHERECYDES PHARMA and yourself.
Under no circumstances will your personal data be passed on to third parties for commercial exploitation.
How long we keep your personal data’s?
Your personal information are kept as long as necessary during the contractual relationship between you and PHERECYDES PHARMA. In accordance with the regulations in force RGPD, your data can not be kept beyond three years after the end of the contractual relationship. Beyond this period they are automatically erased irreversibly.
- Contact to join our teams: Archiving of data in accordance with local regulations (three years), before data destruction.
- Contact for business information: Archiving of data in accordance with RGPD and CNIL regulation (three years), before destruction of the data’s.
- Treatment request contact: Data archiving in accordance with regulations (three years), before data destruction.
Any non-anonymized medical information received will be erased irreversibly.
Note that in the case of performing a treatment, the data exchanged between PHERECYDES PHARMA and hospital doctors and pharmacists are completely anonymized. They therefore no longer represent personal data’s and are kept freely.
Who has access to your personal data?
Access to your personal data’s is strictly limited to PHERECYDES PHARMA employees who are authorized by reason of their duties and who are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
However, the collected data’s may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for performing the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services and for the proper management of our relationship, without you having to give your authorization. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the subject.
From outside the cases stated above, PHERECYDES PHARMA undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless obliged to do so by reason of a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defense, etc.).
Protection of personal data’s
PHERECYDES PHARMA provides all the technical means necessary to protect your data’s, to ensure the confidentiality to prevent their damage, their erasure or fraudulent access by unauthorized third parties.
Your personal information are kept for a period that cannot exceed 3 years. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been exercised illegitimately, you may submit a complaint to one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the standards for the protection of personal data. In France, the claim may be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (https://www.cnil.fr/).
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified relative to the computing, the files and the freedoms and the European regulation n ° 2016/679 / UE of April 27th, 2016 (applicable as of May 25th, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data’s that concern you;
- Ask for the update of your data, if they are inaccurate;
- Request the deletion of your data;
- Request limiting the processing of your data’s
- Request the portability of your data’s
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data’s;
- To oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your details for sending information about our services via e-mails, telephone calls and postal mail. This right remains valid that information about you has been transmitted directly by you or by third party partners to whom you have communicated (in this case, you must click on the unscribing links provided in our emails, or contact us).
You may exert your rights, subject you to provide a valid proof of identity to prevent fraud, by contacting PHERECYDES PHARMA's data controller by email at the following address: email@example.com or by post to:
102 Gaston Roussel Avenue
93230 Romainville - France
You can also use the form at the end of this page for a deletion request.
A cookie is a text file saved on your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you visit our site.It is used to collect certain information necessary to optimize your navigation and to improve your user experience
The information collected by cookies are: your IP address, your connection method, the type and version of your internet browser, other technical identifiers, the login URL and the content you have accessed. You have the option to disable cookies from your browser.
What are the cookies used by PHERECYDES PHARMA?
Internal cookies for the operation of the site
They insure the optimal functioning of the site pherecydes-pharma.com. If you want to delete them, you can use your browser settings, but this choice can affect the quality of your user experience.
PHERECYDES-PHARMA uses analytic cookies to analyze the use of the site, to compile statistics of visits, volumes of visits to improve ergonomics and the user experience.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are generally used to optimize the interactivity of our site. They concern social sharing buttons (Facebook), videos posted on the site (YouTube), animated geographical maps (Google Maps). You can disable them at any time.
What is the shelf life of cookies?
If you consent to the use of pherecydes-pharma.com cookies, their shelf life is 13 months maximum, as required by the RGPD. At the end of this period, a new consent will be requested.
In general, cookies are accepted by default by browsers.
You can at any time choose to disable these cookies by setting your internet browser according to the instructions below:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/en/cookies.html
Be careful, some cookies are however necessary for the proper functioning of the site pherecydes-pharma.com.
To preserve them, you also have the possibility to manage only third-party cookies thanks to the options below:
Parameters of tiers cookies
Deleting your data
You can request the deletion of your data via the form below: